Prices of our rentals

The packages include the pitch, electricity and vehicle access.

Low season

19/03/2022 to 27/05/2022

10/09/2022 to 04/01/2023

Middle Season

28/05/2022 to 01/07/2022

27/08/2022 to 09/09/2022

Hight season

02/07/2022 to 26/08/2022

Pitch Package for 1 or 2 Adults

26,00€ 36,00€ 54,00€

Pitch Package for 3 Adults

36,00€ 48,00€ 72,00€

Pitch Package for 4 Adults

45,00€ 59,00€ 89,00€

Pitch Package for 5 Adults

53,00€ 69,00€ 105,00€

Pitch Package for 6 Adults

60,00€ 78,00€ 120,00€

Supplement per child from 12 to 18 years old

7,00€ 9,00€ 15,00€

Supplement per child from 5 to 12 years old

Free 4,50€ 7,50€

Children under 5: Free

Free Free Free

Domestic animal (1 per pitch, contact us beyond)

Free Free Free

Pitches supplements

Refrigerated locker, rent
5€/jour

Pitches file fees

Free
ACSI Card
20€ from 19/03/2022 to 30/06/2022  and from 01/09/2022 to 04/01/2022)

Rentals supplements

Booking fees Rentals (from one week)

25€

Well-being pack (final cleaning, 1 hour of private Spa-Sauna-Hammam, free basket)

120€

Zen pack (final cleaning, free basket)

85€

Housekeeping on request during your stay

70€

Domestic animal (1 per rental, contact us beyond)

free

Supplements

Tourist tax

0,59 cts / day / person (+18 years old)

Eco-Participation (pitches and rentals)

0,60 cts €/ day / person

Breakfast

7,50€

Half pension

24,50€

Full board

35,90€
Washing machine (8kg) 4,00€
Washing machine (18kg) 10,00 €
Drying machine 2,00 €
Washing token Included

Playgrounds (Football, Tennis, Mini-Golf …)

Included

Loan of game equipment (rackets, balls, golf clubs, etc.)

Included
Massage 30 min 35€
Massage 1h00 65€
Massage 1h30 120€
Massage duo 1h 120€

Spa access (Hammam, Sauna, Whirlpool) 1h, per person

12€
Spa access (Hammam, Sauna, Whirlpool) 1h, privatized (8 people max)
50€

Unlimited wifi

Included

Prices

Non-refundable rate Standard rate Flexible rate
Your stay will be paid in full when you complete your booking. Your booking cannot be cancelled or refunded, except in case of government restrictions on travel due to the COVID-19 pandemy (in that case, you will be fully refunded). A 30% deposit will be asked when you complete your booking. The remaining 70% will be asked upon your arrival. The 30% deposit cannot be cancelled or refunded, except in case of government restrictions on travel due to the COVID-19 pandemy (in that case, you will be fully refunded). A 30% deposit will be asked when you complete your booking. The remaining 70% will be asked upon your arrival. Your stay can be modified or refunded up to 30 days before your planned date of arrival. In case of a cancellation less than 30 days before your planned date of arrival, the 30% deposit can be applied as a credit on a future stay. In case of government restrictions on travel due to the COVID-19 pandemy, you will be fully refunded.

Departures and arrivals

Pitches Rentals
Arrivals 14h00 17h00
Departures 12h00 10h00
  • Reservations should not be considered final until confirmed in writing by us.
  • We accept CB, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash and ANCV holiday vouchers.